The Best Video Editing Software of 2018 Whether you're a weekend GoPro shooter or a full-time video professional, you need editing software that's powerful but easy to use. Here's how the best.
- And unfortunately, for music production, there is no clear-cut winner that stands out from all the others. But as most people agreethe best PC laptops for music tend to be the best PC laptops in general.
- Home » Music Production » Best Mac For Music Production When choosing a Mac for music production, you have a few choices. The first thing you have to decide is if you rather have a desktop computer or a laptop.
Feb 15,2019• Proven solutions
Free video capture software is very useful for capturing high-quality video that you performed on your device like computer, mobile phone or tablet, and meanwhile you don't want to spend much money on buying a paid recorder. These free video capture software are not limited to only a few features but, you can also perform various activities like editing, record video in a different format and much more. You may wonder how can I find an excellent video capture software right now? Well don't worry. To make a job simple for you, here are 10 best free video capture software list and comparison table that will help you in your daily life.
You May Also Like:Best Free Video Editing Software for Windows >>
Comparison Table for the best free video capture software [Quick Look]
Below is a comparison table that can give you some information about the best free video capture software on Windows 10/7/8, Mac and Linux, which listed some key factors for a screen recorder or video capture software such as the ability to customize the screen that you need to record, the quality that you can record, as well as the ability to record dual devices such as webcam and screen together. Besides that, we also pointed out the video editing features and audio recording and editing features that you should consider as well when choosing the video capture software for your Windows, Mac or Linux computer.
|Filmora scrn||Free Screen Video Recorder||Windows 10 Game Bar||CamStudio||VLC||OBS||QuickTime||Loom||Jing||Monosnap|
|Customized Recording Window||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|HD Video Quality||Y||N||Y||Y||N||Y||N||N||Y||Y|
|Upload to YouTube||Y||N||Y||N||N||N||N||N||Y||Y|
|Pros||Changeable cursor to use||Automatic startup||Very easy to handle||Record and creat videos easily||Cross platform||Audio mixing to use||Support editing||Hotkeys customization||Crosshair capture||No need to download|
|Cons||It is not a just a recorder||Limited functions||Doesn’t record the cursor||No editing feature available||More like a media player||Only allowed in its repositories||Need to install an additional codec||Functions are not rich||Crash sometimes||FPS is limited|
Part 1: Best free video capture software for Windows 10
The video capture software listed are for Windows 10, but some of them can also be used on Windows 7 and Windows 8, such as Filmora Scrn and CamStudio. If you are looking for some more video capture software for your windows computer, you can also check our picks of Best Screen Recorders for Windows >>
Filmora scrn is a perfect solution in Windows 10/7/8 for recording fast-paced game, live streaming, webinar and videos from 15 to 120 frame per second. This is an excellent video recording software that works amazingly for those who want to create reviews and tutorials.
- Changeable Cursor: One can use this feature to manage the size, shape and cursor color to make it stand out.
- Two Devices: It is a very powerful tool which has the ability to do video capture from webcam and computer at the same time.
- 15 to 120 Frame per Second: This is a perfect screen capture software for heavy games from 15 FPS to 120 FPS.
- The Picture in Picture Mode (PIP): You can use the picture in picture mode to add additional image or video into the main footage.
- 2-in-1 screen recording + video editing software: By using this powerful screen recorder, you can record and edit the video footage, or import images, videos, music etc. with more than 50 file formats. The editing features like noise reduction, speed changing, cut, delete, audio detaching, PIP blending modes will help you make a more creative video.
- Multiple Export Options: It has an ability to export video of most popular formats like MP4, MOV, GIF, and MP3 too. You can also upload the recorded or edited video to social media platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Vimeo.
2.Free Screen Video Recorder
Free Screen Video recorder is one video capture software that is good and useful too in Windows 10. It is powered by various latest techniques which help you share your high-quality tutorials with fans or subscribers.
- Easy: By using this video recording software you can easily capture screen objects like the menu and much more.
- Automatic Startup: This tool will automatically launch when you start your computer. If you don’t want this, you can disable it through settings.
- You can record screen object in MP4 format and share it on social media and other channels.
- By using such software, you can easily resize crops and rotate the video with one click process.
- You are not able to change the skin or theme of this screen recorder application like other free video capture.
3.Windows 10 Game Bar
Windows 10 comes with various features to make your life easier and convenient. Built-in screen recorder is one of them. By using this built-in feature users don't need to install a third-party application. Though this free screen recorder is designed for Xbox, you also can use it to capture any activity on your screen.
- Game Clip Recorder: Windows video capture for free is equipped with modern technologies, which allow us to record any type of heavy games with one click technique.
- This tool is very easy to handle, and any non-professional can easily use this tool.
- Another great feature for screen capture is that you can record the object on the screen in the background.
- It doesn’t record the cursor while you are capturing screen objects, so it might be a liitle bit annoying when you want to stand your cursor out.
This video recording software is developed by Rendersoft. CamStudio is one of the best free video captures to record screen objects and create them in AVI format. This piece of software consists of various powerful features, which make your life easier. It offers a variety of features like high definition screen recording, video compression and much more.
- Easy-to-use: With its simple and compact interface, CamStudio can help you record and creat videos like a pro.
- You can download it for free form their official website.
- It is very easy to use. Any layman can easily use this recorder without any problem.
- CamStudio is currently only available for Windows operating system.
- There is no editing feature in this application.
Part 2: 3 Best free video capture for Mac
QuickTime media player is another free video capture we want to recommed. This application consists of the clean user interface to help beginners easily record whatever they want. Apart from that, users can also record camera, the screen of you iPhone and audio from your computer or microphone. There is no doubt that QuickTime is the best free software on Mac when we are talking about campability.
- Editing Tools: QuickTime supports basic editing tools like trim, split, cut and flip, etc.
- Once you record your screen, then you can convert it in many different formats like WMV, AVI, MKV and much more.
- Subtitle is another best feature of QuickTime. You can enable this feature under the view menu.
- You have to install an additional codec to play video formats like AVI, WMV, MKV, and others.
Monosnap is one of the best free video capture for Mac. Whether capturing screenshots and drawing on it or sharing files and recording videos, Monosnap allows you all. The features of Monosnap include
- Capture entire window or a part of it or the selected part
- Hotkeys customization is possible with Monosnap
- Screencasts recording
- Private info blurring
- 8x Magnifier for perfecting your crop area pixel
- Use of shapes, arrows, pens, and texts
- Free cloud storage space
- One click screenshot share
- This best free video capture for Mac lets you drop and drag files from the editor
- You can save your work to your computer directly in this free video capture software.
- You can combine multiple screeshots in this video grabber at the top editing panel.
- Sometimes, it will crash and then your recording will disappear.
Do you wish to explain things easily with screenshot captures? Jing lets you capture videos easily at any point of time. This best free video capture for Mac enables you to create visual elements and share it easily.
- Easy and simple interface
- Jing has side menu bar and can be called up anytime
- Crosshair capture on the focus area is a must to record screen
- Double click thumbnails that are the recent captures featured in the history
- Jing created content can be organized and shared with our online video and image hosting service
- This video grabber software will provide step by step guide on how to capture video.
- It is organized by TechSmith, so you can integrate it with Screencast. So convenient.
- If you just want to have a lightweight video grabber, you may want to give it a second thought.
Part 3: Best open source video capture software for Linux
VLC is an open source free media player application, so it can be used on both Linux, Windows and Mac operating system. It allows you to play music and video of any format including WMA, AAC, AIF, MP3 and much more on your computer. Unlike other media players, you can use this as free screen video capture software. This media player is one of the best media players available on the Internet with the built-in screen recording features.
- Simple and Clean User Interface: VLC media player is clean in the interface; any layman can easily use such video recorder free without consulting any professional.
- Codec: Unlike other media players, you can play video of any codec with no need to install that codec extension on the player.
- Platforms: VLC media player is available for almost every popular operating system. you download it from their official website for your computers as well as a smart phone running on Android or iOS operating system.
- This Media player has inbuilt screen video recorder feature which allows you to record high-quality video that you performed on your computer.
- VLC media player offers various alluring customized skins developed by their expert community members. You just need to download the extension of skin and install it.
- Built-in screen recorder of VLC media player only captures data playing on VLC media player application like music or video with audio.
OBS also known as Open Broadcaster Software is another powerful open source video capture free product. It is a streaming program, you can use this program to broadcast a live stream on Twitch, YouTube, etc. One can also use this as a pretty good screen recording program which works great for gamers to share their gameplay with their subscribers.
- Platforms: OBS is available for computers running on Windows, Mac, or Linux operating system.
- Audio Mixing: This video recorder is equipped with noise cancellation technology. By using this technology you can filter the audio such as noise gate.
- Once you record your screen data in a video then you can filter the video by adding image masking, color correction and much more.
- This screen recorder has various interface features. You can apply multiple themes to the application like night mode, day mode and much more as per your needs.
- OBS doesn’t provide the Internet access to the builds. Open source software is only allowed in its repositories.
Part 4: Best plugin video capture
Besides the regular video capture software that you need to install on your Windows, Mac or Linux computer, we have also found some plugins or extensions that you can use to capture the video. Here we recommend the following video capture
Loom is a free screen recorder Google Chrome plugin and Extension mainly popular among YouTubers and bloggers. It allows you to edit, resize and convert the video. It is equipped with modern techniques which make your experience more enjoyable.
- Setup: Various capture settings to help you record your cam, current tab or full screen.
- You can download loom screen recorder at free of cost from their official website.
- One doesn't have to open loom application every time, just simply install the plug-in on a web browser and then launch.
- Loom Screen recorder doesn’t have a feature to convert video into various format.
The demand for screen capture application is rapidly increasing. Most of the people love to share the video on social media network and platform. Free video capture software allow the blogger to share their tutorial video on the Internet without spending a single penny. So, without any hesitation, just pick up one recorder to enjoy your recording journey.
Easy-to-use and powerful video editor for all creators.
Bring up your video to a professional level with straightforward tools.
- Choosing Video Editing Software
- Video Editing Tips
Music production is no child’s play and if you are looking for the best laptop for music production then you may be flooded with a lot of options. It requires serious work to ensure that you produce something that is worthwhile. This means that you need the right device and appropriate software to help you create the right music for your listeners. This can give way to a number of factors like the right operating system, the kind of software you use, what abilities you need in the laptop, whether a touchscreen will be helpful or not and what are the devices that it may be hooked up to. All these things can make a huge difference in your selection. And in the end, your budget will inevitably steer your choices too.
If you have a home studio and are looking for a laptop to produce the best tracks, check out this list of laptops to make an informed purchase. Some of them are low budget, while others are priced high.
During music production, you might have to keep several tabs open and several programs running. Such usage needs a higher RAM as well as graphics power, so it is better to select laptops having at least 16 GB of RAM. The CPU should also be fast enough to allow you to file mixes and process it quickly. Intel i7 chipsets are excellent and so are Intel i5 processors. You may also have to select the right operating system, based on the recording software that you use. Both Mac and Windows OS are suitable for audio processing, but some software like Logic Pro works only on Apple computers. Let’s check out laptops that meet the minimum requirements for music production.
See also- Top Best Laptops Under $200 Of 2019
Video Production Computer Systems
Best Laptops For Music Production
Powerhouse Performance with Stunning Infinity Edge Screen Display
Dell XPS 15 9560
The Dell XPS 15 is powered by the quad-core, 7th generation Intel Core i7 with a cache of 6 MB, and clocks at a speed of 2.8 GHz. It can go up to a maximum turbo speed of 3.8 GHz using the Intel Turbo Boost 2.0. The RAM is 32 GB and the memory speed is 2400 MHz with 1 TB of PCIe SSD. This is combined with the dedicated NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4 GB graphics card. The laptop is supported by the Windows 10 Home, 64 bit OS.
It comes with an ultra HD 4K display of 15.6 inches with a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels, offering the Infinity Edge touchscreen display. The dimensions are 21 x 12 x 2 inches and the weight is 6 pounds. As for connectivity, there are 2 USB 3.0 ports; with one USB C/Thunderbolt 3 and one HDMI port; one SD card slot; along with one combination jack for headphone and microphone.
- A business class laptop suitable for music production, for those who are interested in a powerful performance in an industrial design
- Those who want a lot of connectivity options
- Those looking for a comfortable and full-sized keyboard with more lateral space.
- Suitable for music production, as there’s enough room on the display screen for two full-size windows.
- Ideal if you’re looking for a fast and capable processor for producing music.
- Also suitable for gaming with the graphics card comfortably tackling new games and looking great on the display.
Serious Powerhouse with Sleek Frame for Music Production
Razer Blade Stealth 13.3 inches
It is powered by the dual-core 7th generation Intel Core i7 -8550U clocking at a speed of 1.8 GHz, which can be ramped up to 4.0 GHz in turbo mode. It has a RAM of 16 GB with a memory speed of 1866 MHz. This is combined with an Intel HD Graphics card 620. The hard drive capacity is 256 GB SSD.
The display is an LED backlight LCD technology enabled widescreen with an image ratio of 16:9 with a diagonal size of 33.8 inches. It has a QHD display with a screen resolution of 3200 x 1800 pixels and wide viewing angles. The dimensions of the laptop are 12.7 x 8.1 x 0.5 inches (WDH) and it weighs 2.98 pounds. It is supported by the Windows 10 OS. It is available in a black finish with a sleek, professional design.
As for connectivity options, there are 2 USB 3.0 ports; one USB C Thunderbolt 3 port; one HDMI port and one combination jack for headphone and microphone. Battery life is only about 5 hours.
- Those looking for an ultraportable laptop with a powerful processor for producing music
- Professionals who want to launch several tabs simultaneously without lag
- Suitable for playing some popular gaming titles on high settings
- Ideal for those looking for a stylish and productive notebook that can also be used as a gaming machine.
Unadulterated Power with 4K UHD NanoEdge Display
Asus ZenBook Pro UX550VE-DB71T Premium
This is a 15.6 inches notebook with Nano Edge, Full HD touchscreen display screen with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. The notebook comes with an elegant finish at merely 18.9 mm thickness. It is powered by the 7th generation, Kaby Lake Intel Core i7-7700HQ, quad core processor with a RAM of 16 GB DDR4. The CPU runs clocking a speed of 2.8 GHz, which can be boosted to 3.8 GHz in turbo mode. This is combined with the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB GPU. The hard drive has storage of 1 TB SSD.
For connectivity, it has one HDMI port; 2 USB 3.1 Type C generation 2 with Thunderbolt; 2 USB Type 3.0 Type A ports.
It runs on the Windows 10 Professional OS. The dimensions are 14.4 x 0.7 x 9.9 inches (WHD) and it weighs 3.97 pounds. The bezel is incredibly thin, so there is more display and less of the frame. The capacitive touch of the NanoEdge screen display comes with ten point support for multi-touch, an ASUS Pen, for sketching and annotating and it is also suitable for intuitive navigation for music production.
- Those who are looking for a powerful, travel-friendly laptop for music production that they can carry anywhere
- Suitable for gaming, with gaming grade graphics to tackle graphics-intensive tasks like 3D rendering and 4K UHD playback.
- Suitable for designers, developers and gamers.
Solid Performance with a Snazzy Design
Asus ROG Strix
This is a 15.6 inch full HD, wide view display panel with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. It is slim at 0.9 inches thickness and weighs just 5.6 pounds. It is powered by the Intel Core i7-7700HQ clocking at a speed of 2.8 GHz. This can be enhanced to 3.8 GHz in the turbo mode. The RAM is 16 GB DDR SDRAM 2400 MHz. This is combined with the 6 GB NVIDIA, GeForce GTX 1050 4 GB graphics card. The hard drive storage is 256 GB SSD along with 1 TB Hybrid drive and a rotational speed of 7200 rpm.
For connectivity, there are 3 USB 3.0 ports; 1 USB 3.1 port Type C; 1 USB 2.0; one HDMI port; one Mini display port; one combo jack for headphone and microphone; one RF45 LAN port. The dimensions of the Asus ROG Strix are 15.1 x 0.3 x 0.8 inches.
ASUS also comes with an Android app for the ROG Gaming center, so that users can monitor the system remotely while gaming.
- Those looking for a general purpose notebook for music production and gaming
- It is an ideal system for multiplayer online games as well
- Suitable for music producers who do a lot of typing, with keys being the right size and comfortable as well as responsive.
- Ideal for those looking for a mid-priced laptop for work.
Ultimate Music Production and Gaming Platform
2019 Premium Asus ROG Strix Edition
The screen is 17.3 inches of an anti-glare panel having a Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, with a slim profile of 0.9 inches. The dimensions are 16.5 x 11.1 inches and the weight is 6.45 pounds.
It comes with an advanced system for Anti Dust cooling for gaming. There is sync lighting feature for customizing gaming setup. It is powered by the 7th generation Kaby Lake, Intel Core i7-7700HQ, quad-core chipset that clocks at a speed of 2.8 GHz, which can be ramped to 3.8 GHz in the turbo mode, with 6 MB cache. This is combined with the NVIDIA GeForce 1060 6 GB graphics offering stunning visuals. It also offers support for a RAM of 16 GB with dual channel DDR4 SDRAM, a memory speed of 2133 MHz, with 1 TB SSD Hybrid drive and 256 GB SSD.
Best Mac Computer For Photography
For connectivity purposes, there is a Bluetooth 4.1 version; 3 USB 3.0 ports; 1 USB 3.2 port Type C; 1 USB 2.0 port; one HDMI port; one Mini display port; one combo port for the headphone and microphone and one RJ45 LAN port. It is supported by the Windows 10 Home OS.
- Those looking for a powerful professional laptop for music production.
- Perfectly suitable for working professionals and gaming on the go
- Professional music producers and hobbyists, who want a notebook with excellent audio, as it makes use of the smart amp technology for producing optimized sound
Huge Laptop with Large Screen and Battery
Acer Aspire E15
It is a 15.6 inches, FHD IPS LED screen display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by the 7th generation, dual-core, Intel i7-7500U clocking at a speed of 2.7 GHz, which can be ramped to 3.5 GHz in the turbo mode along with 4 MB Cache. This has been combined with the Intel HD Graphics 620 graphics card. The RAM is 8 GB DDR4 and the storage is 256 GB SSD.
As for the ports, there are 2 USB 3.0 ports; one USB 2.0 port; one VGA; one Ethernet; one HDMI port; and one USB C port.
The dimensions of the Acer Aspire E15 are 15 x 1.2 x 10.2 inches and the weight is 5.29 pounds. The battery has a capacity of 2800 mAh.
- Music producers looking for a large and thick laptop with a DVD writer within.
- For users who want a big battery in their notebooks
- Ideal for professionals needing modern hardware at a reasonable price
Borderless Beauty for Music Production
Dell XPS 13 9365
This is a 13.3 inches 2 in 1 laptop with a Full HD touchscreen and Infinity Edge display. It has an edge to edge touchscreen with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and support for 10 finger multi-touches. It has a flip design and can be used in different flexible positions, as a tablet; tent; laptop or in the stand mode.
It is powered by the Intel Core i7-7Y75 processor clocking at a speed of 1.3 GHz and a turbo boost up to a maximum of 3.6 GHz. This is combined with a RAM of 8 GB LPDDR3 and hard drive storage of 256 GB SSD. The graphics card is an integrated Intel HD Graphics 620.
The dimensions of these 2 in 1 are 12 x 7.8 x 0.3 inches (WDH) and the weight is 5 pounds. It is supported by the Windows 10 Home, 64-bit edition. The battery has a capacity of 46 Wh. As for connectivity, there is one Thunderbolt 3 cum Display port; one USB C 3.1 port cum display port; one combo jack of headphone and microphone. Battery life averages about 8 hours, depending on the applications used.
- Professionals who want a thin, light and mobile 2 in 1 powerhouse for work and play.
- Those who want a quiet laptop to use in a coffeehouse or in a meeting.
- Ideal for those looking for flexible positions in their notebook while working or surfing.
Impressive Performance to Go with the Great Looks
HP Spectre X360 15
It is a 15.6 inches 4K touchscreen display coming with an active support for a stylus. The screen resolution is 3840 x 2160 pixels.
This version is powered by the Kaby Lake G processor and this is combined with the Radeon RX Vega, discrete graphics card. It is a 360-degree convertible notebook. It is powered by the 8th generation Intel core i7-8705G processor clocking at a speed of 1.8 GHz, which can be boosted to a maximum of 4 GHz using the Turbo mode. The RAM is 16 GB DDR4/2400. This is combined with the NVIDIA GeForce MX150, 2 GB GDDR5 dedicated graphics card.
The HP Spectre X360 comes with a RAM of 16 GB DDR4, 2400 SDRM with 512 GB PCle. As for connectivity, there is one Thunderbolt 3; one USB 3.1 port type C gen 1; one USB 3.1 Gen 1; one HDMI port; and one combo jack for headphone and microphone.
The dimensions of the notebook are 14 x 9.9 x 0.7 inches and it weighs 12.3 ounces. The battery life averages about 8 hours.
- Those who are looking for a powerful and fast performance for music production on their laptops.
- Good for both work and play, rather blurring the lines between being a professional mainstream laptop and a gaming machine.
Other laptops worth buying
Best Laptop For Music Production From Apple
Apple MacBook Pro MLW72LL/A
This 15.4-inch laptop is sleek, stylish and powerful. For music enthusiasts, this laptop provides the ability to install heavy software programs without worrying about losing the performance of the laptop. It runs on Mac OS Sierra. So if you prefer the Mac OS over Windows then this may be the right choice for you. The 15.4-inch screen helps users easily work on music software that needs more screen real estate to work effectively. The 2.6 GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processor ensures buttery smooth performance while the 256GB memory helps you store your music files without having to worry about running out of storage space too quickly.See It On Amazon
Laptop For Music Production With Detachable Design
Microsoft Surface Book
While those who like Apple products may choose the MacBook Pro, users who are more comfortable with Windows OS will have a larger spectrum of laptops to choose from. The Surface Book is also a 2-in-1 device which can be converted into a laptop for portability. It makes work a lot easier and it also makes working enjoyable. The Intel Core i5 processor with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage ensure smooth performance without having to worry about lag or delay in using software programs. The laptop has a an amazing 12 hour video playback capability which ensures that you wouldn’t have to worry about charging your device time and again while you are in the studio. It has the ability to run heavy software without falling short of its performance. The detachable design makes it easy to carry it around and use it whenever you are inspired by music.See It On Amazon
Best Laptop For Music Production With Large Screen
Acer Aspire V17
Those who like larger screens for their laptops will find the 17.3-inch Acer Aspire laptop to be a great device. It packs an Intel Core i7 chipset accompanied with 8GB RAM and 1TB hard drive storage. It runs on Windows 10 Home and has a backlit keyboard to make working in dim lighting conditions easier. Working on this laptop for long hours is easy because of its DustDefender fan that keeps away the dirt and grit from entering a laptop and ensures that it stays cool. The visuals are impeccable and the performance exceeds expectations. Keeping huge software programs in mind, this laptop can be useful for those in music production.See It On Amazon
Best Laptops From Lenovo With Good Display
Lenovo IdeaPad Y700
The IdeaPad Y700 is known to be great for gaming, but what people don’t know is that its performance makes it perfect for music production too. The Intel i7 processor is matched with 4GB memory to provide smooth performance during your recording sessions. The full HD 14-inch screen offers comfortable viewing and its lightweight design makes it easily portable. It is a great laptop for those who need high performance and good sound and display quality. The laptop is sleek and has a great design which increases its appeal. The RAM can be upgraded for those who would want more power. Overall it is a decent laptop with good performance and an affordable price tag.See It On Amazon
Laptops For Music Production From Dell
Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK
The 6th Gen Intel Core i7 processor, 8GB RAM, its 15.6-inch screen, A huge 1TB HDD, a quickly accessible 8GB SSD and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M card makes this Dell laptop a high-performing device which can make music production the sheer joy. The backlit keyboard gives you the chance to use the laptop even in darker environs and the responsive touchpad makes it easy for you to control music software programs. While it has a substantial amount of HDD storage space, the laptop also features SSD memory for music that you may want to access quickly.See It On Amazon
Laptops For Music Production With Great Battery Life
Asus ZenBook UX305UA
For a laptop that is light and slim, the 13.3 inch Asus ZenBook has a lot more power than what you may imagine at first look. The 6th gen Intel Core i5 Skylake Processor is combined with 8GB RAM to ensure quality performance even when you are using heavyweight music software on it. Your music production experience will be heightened with this laptop that features a speedy 256GB SSD storage. With 10 hours of battery life to keep you going for long hours in the studio, the ZenBook is available at an affordable price and makes portability easy too.See It On Amazon
Laptop For Music Production From HP
HP Envy x360
Flexible 2-in-1 laptops are great for those who use their laptop regularly on and off work to look for music, record, try new software programs and listen to their productions. The Intel Core i5 processor with 8GB memory promises great performance and smooth running so that you do not have to deal with lag while working at the studio. It offers a lot of connectivity options too, to ensure that you can easily hook up the laptop with other peripherals. The 15.6-inch touchscreen enhances the functionality of this music production laptop by giving it the ability to be used in a variety of ways. It has a backlit keyboard that can help you work in dimly lit areas as well.See It On Amazon
There were days when it was not possible to get a laptop specifically suitable for music production or recording, as it had to be done on a powerful PC. Today, there are many laptops that can give PCs a run for their money.
These are some of the great options for laptops suitable for music production and podcasts. Try avoiding cheap options, such as Chromebooks, as you will face some serious limitations. Prices tend to go above the $1000 mark. Buy the best one of the list that suits your budget. There are some budget-friendly ones that are certainly up to the mark and it is important to have certain specifications in your laptop for running music software.
These are some of the best laptop for music production. While some of these devices are 2-in-1s which make portability easy, others are laptops only. If you are looking for something that offers higher flexibility in terms of working with the device at different times of the day and in different places, then the 2-in-1s can be a great option. The price of these laptops can also determine your choice. But remember that high-performing laptops may usually cost you more. Keeping music production in mind, we have found these laptops to be some of the best at this time.