- Best Flash Card For Photos
- Best Flashcard App For Windows
- Best Free Flashcard Program
- Best Flashcard Apps For Mac
Looking for the best online and mobile flashcards app? Brainscape's spaced repetition system is proven to double learning results for nearly every subject on the planet. Find or make adaptive flashcards to study today, and learn 2x faster. Studies is a flashcard app for the serious student, with editions for Mac®, iPhone® and iPad®. It's a tool to extend your knowledge, and it doesn't matter what it is you want to learn — medicine, law, history, driving, aviation, fine art, music, or martial arts — from simple day-to-day tidbits, to knowledge of life changing importance.
With the ability to make flash cards covering any topic, Flash Cards for Mac would be useful for users who want to improve their memory and knowledge. Available for free, the application downloads and installs quickly.
Best Flash Card For Photos
- Learn more, faster. Anki App is a cross-platform mobile and desktop flashcard app. Study flashcards in your downtime. Make flashcards with text, sound, and images, or download pre-made ones. Studying is extra-efficient, thanks to our unique algorithm.
- We tested 11 flash drives to find the best drive for most people. Read on to see our pick, plus a thumbnail-sized pick and an upgrade for frequent large file transfers.
- The first is Flashcards. In this mode, the user goes through the flashcards one by one at his own pace. Quizlet provides an awesome option that allows users to hear the flashcard being read to them via an audio button on the top left corner of each flashcard. In this mode, students can also flip the cards so that the answers show.
Best Flashcard App For Windows
The design of the main menu is basic, with no graphics to distinguish buttons or functions. The text labels were accurate, but a better interface would have helped new users navigate Flash Cards for Mac more effectively. By clicking on the Setup button the user can choose between two modes: Text and Picture. Here the user can also set the period between displays as well as text color and font size. 'Start' and 'Pause' buttons allow for navigation of a previously created set of cards. This can also be automated from a menu selection. Setting up a slideshow is poorly described, but is accomplished by dragging photo files into a designated folder on the user's computer. The answers are modified by a drop-down menu, which is clearly labeled. These can be scrambled and sorted from the main menu to change up the card sequence, making memorization easier. The user can choose between two modes: Automatic and Manual. In both modes a word appears and stays on the screen for the designated time. There is no field to enter an answer but the user can check if it's right or wrong by clicking on the 'Show Answer' button. If the answer was wrong, the user needs to click on the 'Incorrect' button. By checking the option 'Keep Score,' the user can track how many correct and incorrect answers they had.
Best Free Flashcard Program
Flash Cards for Mac seems suitable for any user looking to improve their level of knowledge of a specific subject. Even though useful, the program could benefit from a better and clearer interface.