- Stay productive with TickTick for Mac. With TickTick Mac app, it provides a flexible and highly efficient way to get things done. No matter how big or small the task may be, it's always easy to accomplish it on your Mac desktop.
- Jun 07, 2011 Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks. Download Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks for macOS 10.10 or later and enjoy it on your Mac.
Best App To Do A Video With Music
Have you just got a new Apple Mac Mac OS (OS X) machine, and you want to know what at the top Mac OS apps to install? Or maybe you've had a Apple Mac for a while but wondering what you are missing out on? Well, this guide covers almost everything you would need to do on an OS X Mac (Mac OS)!
Available for all iOS devices, Todoist is a note-taking and organization app that can keep you on top of all your projects—both personal and professional. Its best features are all free to use, including browser extensions, task creation, and interactive boards you can use to organize all your notes. Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks. Download Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks for macOS 10.10 or later and enjoy it on your Mac. Availability: iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, Android, Android Tablet, Android Wear, Windows (15-day trial), Chrome, Firefox, and the web; Cost: Free with an option to upgrade to a subscription plan that includes monthly and timeline views, sub-task reminders, Siri integration, and more. Any.do is a great task list app for those visual thinkers.
I have listed the most important ones first - they are (mostly) free, completely awesome and really useful.
List Apps Ios
Please contact me if you have any suggestions for best Mac OS apps! I haven't included any of the default apps that come with Mac OS.
All of these apps are actually used by me. Whenever I get a new machine I actually come to this page and download everything! And every so often I go through my apps and see if I regularly use anything that isn't on this list and I update it.
Please email me with your suggestions - but I tend to stick with the apps that I have and already use!
BTW, as of Sept 2018 I have never accepted any payment for any app that was included on this list, and I've not used any affiliate links. There are a couple of Google ads on here but that is just to cover the tiny hosting and domain fees.
To-do lists are essential for helping many of us stay organized and productive. Sometimes even just the act of writing something down can help you achieve your goals or at least reduce the weight of that task from your mind. Here are a few of the best online, mobile, and desktop applications for managing your tasks, chosen because of their multi-platform capabilities, their ease of use, and their rich features sets.
Desktop To-Do List Apps
There are only 2 desktop apps in this list, both Microsoft products, and both very useful as standalone personal information managers (PIMs). Unfortunately, as proprietary applications, they sometimes don't play as well with other applications.
- Microsoft Outlook is the king of desktop calendar, task management, contact lists, and email software. All those features seamlessly integrate with each other; you can flag an email message as a task (with a follow-up date), for example, and view tasks on your calendar. For integration with other apps, however, such as Google Calendar, you'll need to rely on 3rd-party syncing tools, and those might not be available. Outlook tasks only sync well with Windows-based mobile phones, so taking your to-do list with you can be tricky if you use a different mobile platform.
- Microsoft OneNote is an organizational tool with many list management features built-in, like the ability to insert checkboxes into tabbed pages and integrate them with Outlook's tasks list. OneNote syncs with Office Web Apps, but only on a very basic level.
Online To-Do List Apps
There are many dedicated to-do list apps online, all very capable of maintaining your tasks lists. The problem is they don't interact with each other, as there isn't a universal 'to-do' item format (yet), in which you can easily export and import tasks or sync them with other programs. Still, the online, cloud-based to-do list apps win for overall accessibility -- as long as you have an Internet connection, you have access to your list of things-to-do.
- Remember the Milk (or RTM) is one of the most popular Web-based to-do list managers, and for good reason: The interface is intuitive, it works with multiple emails, SMS, and IM services, and has a host of other features like task reminders, saving task searches, tagging tasks, prioritizing and estimating task time, and more. It even has apps for mobile devices and other online apps like Google Calendar. The smartphone app is free, however, you'll need to upgrade to a Pro account for advanced features like Outlook syncing.
- ToodleDo is similar to RTM. Though the interface is a little more cluttered, ToodleDo offers more functionality and integration that other online to-do list services, including setting project/task goals, OpenID integration, and exporting/importing from CSV and Excel. Free 3rd party syncing apps like Got 2 Do on Android make this a more Android-friendly to-do list solution.
- Producteev - This online task management tool implores you to get your to-dos out of your email inbox. It is a robust online app that lets you add tasks via email, IM, Google apps, and iPhone apps, and the tasks can be color-coded, flagged, prioritized and otherwise finely managed. A Mac desktop app is also available.
Mobile To-Do List Apps
If your mobile phone is your task organizer of choice, you have a lot of list making apps to choose from. Besides task or to-do list apps, there are apps for creating shopping, wedding lists, and more. If you don't want to be restricted to accessing your list only on your smartphone, your best bet is to use one of the online apps above with a mobile app or their mobile website. The mobile apps below, however, excel at helping you track your tasks on your smartphone, specifically.
To Do List Ios
- 2Do - This to-do app for iOS and Android has one of the most elegant user interfaces and an assortment of features, including colored tabs, geo-location task sorting, projects, and checklists, drag and drop task management, multiple calendars, syncing with MobileMe, ToodleDo, iCal, and Outlook, and more.
- Got 2 Do - If you're an Android smartphone owner and a ToodleDo online task manager user, then the Got To Do app is ideal for you since it syncs with ToodleDo. Even if you don't use ToodleDo, however, Got 2 Do is a feature-rich mobile to-do app, with task reminders, task contexts, and folders, sorting by multiple categories, tagging, and more.